Friday, February 27, 2009

Son of a ...


Damn. Out at the shop working on the contours of the tele-type body and got ahead of myself without saving some very important lines as a reference file. SO... now I must go back to the beginning of the wireframe modeling. Basically starting over from the 2d state of the drawing. I was pissed, but Don was glad that I would have to do all of the steps over again.

I put a fillet (rounded edge of the body) on before I applied the contours and that just don't fly! Don and I are working on getting a PC at my house that will run the software so I don't have to make the trek out to the shop in Venus everytime I want to do work. This will help tremendously with the time it takes to get work done and my learning curves.

I guess I'll chalk it up to experience gained...

No comments:

Post a Comment